Single Serve Breakfast Tart
Recipe type: Breakfast,Tarts
- 1 6" piece of flaky tart crust dough
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted pepper (orange, red or yellow)
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 1 egg, scrambled
- Press dough into a 4" individual tart pan with removable bottom. Dock crust with a fork then blind bake at 375 degrees, using a piece of foil and pie weights or beans, until lightly golden brown, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven and remove beans or pie weights; discard foil. Layer the tart shell with green onions, peppers, and feta cheese, then pour the scrambled egg over the top. Return to oven and bake until egg is set, about 30 minutes.