How to Dice an Onion – Video & Wusthof Knife Giveaway!
I’ve got a new kitchen gadget – it’s the new 6 inch chef’s knife from Wusthof. They were nice enough to not only send me one to try out, but have offered one to one of my lucky readers as well. I was intrigued when I read about it, as the company says it’s popular among chefs with smaller hands. I joke that I have stubs for fingers – they’re really short – so wanted to give the knife a try. Turns out it’s a really nicely balanced knife, easy to use, and it didÂ feel great in my small hand. I used it to shoot this short video showing the proper way to dice an onion – you can see the knife in action and learn how to quickly dispatch an onion into the perfect dice before your eyes ever have a chance to tear up!
If you’d like a chance to win one of these knives, you can be entered to win one in any of the following ways:
- Leave a comment to tell me the first thing you plan to do with your new knife!
- Follow me on Twitter and leave a comment here that you did.
- Become a fan on Facebook and leave a comment here that you did.
- Tweet about this giveaway (use @CookWithMichele in the tweet) and leave a comment here that you did.
- Get your friends to like my Facebook (leave a comment telling me each friend who you referred, I will check for validation).
- Follow me on Pinterest and leave a comment here that you did.
I’ll be drawing the winning comment randomly at 5pm on the 23rd of May, so don’t delay!
Wusthof provided me the chef’s knife to shoot this video and is providing the knife as a giveaway for one of my readers, but my opinion’s about the knife are my own, and I love it! You can find them on Facebook and Twitter at:
60 Comments • Comments Feed