Lemon, Garlic and Parsley Grilled Shrimp
Recipe type: Appetizer,Entree
- 2 pounds medium-large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Combine everything in a bowl and let marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or up to 1 hour. Drain and blot shrimp dry before grilling over medium high heat just until barely cooked through, one to two minutes per side. Serve hot or refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe was published @ http://cookingwithmichele.com/2009/06/lemon-garlic-parsley-grilled-shrimp/
Copyright © 2009-2016 Cooking With Michele®. All rights reserved.