Lemon, Garlic and Parsley Grilled Shrimp
Recipe type: Appetizer,Entree
- 2 pounds medium-large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Combine everything in a bowl and let marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes or up to 1 hour. Drain and blot shrimp dry before grilling over medium high heat just until barely cooked through, one to two minutes per side. Serve hot or refrigerate until ready to serve.