Red and White Grape Salad with Feta Cheese
May 28, 2015 • Washington Cookbook
When I was working on my second cookbook, I would never have thought that this would turn out to be one of my favorite recipes in the book. You can serve the grapes with the feta alone, or on top of a spinach salad. Either way, the flavor combination is unique and interesting and very satisfying.
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1 cup white grapes, halved
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup diced feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups arugula or baby lettuce leaves
- Toss the grapes with the honey, vinegar, and olive oil, and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Combine the marinated grapes with the feta cheese and chives and season with salt and pepper to taste. To serve, divide the arugula among four plates and top with the marinated grapes and feta cheese. If desired, serve family style on one large platter.
One Comment • Comments Feed