Lemony Fettucine with Salmon and Snap Peas
This might not look very special in the pot (I was rushed for dinner and had no time to plate it for a better picture) but this is a spectacularly easy dish that is packed with flavor and comes together in 15 minutes. If that sounds too good to be true, this is one you MUST try!
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups of snap peas, cut into thin slivers
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8-10 ounces cooked salmon, flaked
- 6 ounces fettuccine, cooked al dente
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmigiano reggiano cheese, to taste
- Add the olive oil to a large skillet and heat over medium high heat. Add the slivered snap peas and sauté for 1 minute. Add the lemon zest and juice along with the cream and bring to a boil. Gently stir in the salmon and toss with the cooked fettuccine. Season with salt and pepper and cook for about a minute to thicken. Stir in desired amount of cheese and serve immediately.